WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis

It's in His Kiss - Jill Shalvis

It’s in His Kiss is so much fun! Jill Shalvis’s tenth Lucky Harbor novel has all the sparkle, humor, and heart I’ve come to expect from this series.

Becca is a woman doing her best to start over, and her life in Lucky Harbor is a world away from the life she used to lead. She’s a smart, funny, endearing heroine who deserves the love and encouragement she finds in Lucky Harbor. And Sam…oh man, is Sexy Grumpy Surfer a hero to drool over. He’s got a severe problem with three very important words, but there’s no doubt the man has a heart of gold beneath his sometimes surly exterior. He shows his love for others in the sweetest ways – how could you not adore him? Both he and Becca have ghosts from their pasts to face, and watching them struggle and grow over the course of the story was simply wonderful. As a couple, they’re dynamite. They fit one another perfectly, yet the road to happily ever after isn’t a smooth one. I loved every up and down of their relationship and honestly, it was lovely to watch their romance unfold.

It’s in His Kiss is the tenth Lucky Harbor novel, but even though past heroes and heroines show up (it is a small town, after all), you can read Becca and Sam’s book as a standalone. However, this book does kick off the newest trilogy within the series, so be prepared to fall not only for Sam, but his two best friends, Cole and Tanner. It’d be remiss of me not to mention the banter that goes on between these three because I can’t count the number of times I smiled when the guys shared the page. But old friendships aren’t the only entertaining kind. New friends and neighbors Becca and Olivia (of the upcoming He’s So Fine) provided some laugh out loud moments of their own.

It’s in His Kiss is as addictive as the ranch popcorn Becca loves so much. It’s a bright and bubbly book, but it also has soul. It’s impossible to resist Becca and Sam, so don’t even try. Sit back and enjoy another fantastic romance from Jill Shalvis. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-its-in-his-kiss-by-jill-shalvis.html