WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Love is a Battlefield by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy

Love is a Battlefield - Vivian Arend, Elle Kennedy

Love is a Battlefield is h-o-t HOT! This second installment to the sexy DreamMakers series is even better than the (admittedly fantastic) first. I absolutely loved Pepper and Jack’s story and I can’t wait to read it again!

Jack is my favorite kind of alpha hero. He’s a take-charge former soldier who knows his way around a woman’s body like you wouldn’t believe, plus he’s got a great sense of humor and a good heart. How could you not love him? Pepper is a bright, energetic young woman with a quick mouth and a caring heart – the kind of woman I’d love to have as a friend if she were real, and the perfect match for Jack. Her loving but overprotective family treats her like she’s still a child, but Pepper is definitely grown up and determined to make her own way in the world. The last thing she needs his her brother’s best friend being an “alpha-hole” while she tries to do so.

Yet despite Jack’s bossiness, Pepper can’t deny her attraction to the hot-as-hell man she knows almost as well as she does herself. Their crackling chemistry makes Love is a Battlefield wildly entertaining. And when these two stop circling each other and hit the sheets (among other places)… Well, my advice is to turn up the A/C, because these two are hot enough to melt a glacier or five. Add in a dash of intrigue thanks to a stalker plotline, a healthy dose of realistic jealousy from an old flame, and a wealth of laughter and fun with Jack and Pepper’s friends and family and you’ve got one well-rounded story. I flat-out loved this fast-paced, engaging book and I hated whenever I had to put it down.

Love is a Battlefield is deliciously wicked good fun from beginning to end. Authors Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy continue to knock it out of the park with the DreamMakers series and I cannot wait to read Dean’s book,Don’t Walk Away.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/07/review-love-is-battlefield-by-vivian.html