WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Wedding Wishes by Dee Tenorio

Four Weddings and a Fiasco: Wedding Wishes (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Dee Tenorio

Wedding Wishes is as sweet as the cupcakes Ella adores and twice as delicious. Dee Tenorio has penned a fast-paced, lighthearted love story that will surely charm your socks off.

Ella has been Jordan’s best friend since childhood, but somehow he’s never been able to make her see that his love for her is more than platonic. She doesn’t take his declarations seriously, and now he’s close to losing Ella to a man who will never make her happy. It’s time for this sexy photojournalist to put down his camera and make one last attempt at proving to Ella he’s the one for her. I absolutely loved the easy relationship Jordan and Ella have, and watching their true feelings for one another come to light was simply lovely. Both protagonists are insanely likeable, and their bright, mischievous personalities endeared them to me from the start. Quite simply, there’s nothing not to adore when it comes to these two and their burgeoning romance. I devoured Wedding Wishes in one sitting, the sparkling banter and quietly romantic story sweeping me away for a time.

Wedding Wishes is set in the world of Lucy Kevin’s Four Weddings and a Fiasco series. As I haven’t read any of Ms. Kevin’s books yet, I can safely say that Wedding Wishes can be read as a standalone. That being said, I adored the Rose Chalet, a wedding venue Ella falls head over heels in love with, and I’ll definitely be reading the original series, as I found myself intrigued by Ms. Kevin’s characters.

I can always count on Dee Tenorio to deliver a highly entertaining tale.Wedding Wishes is no exception and I look forward to reading Ella and Jordan’s story again and again and again.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/07/review-wedding-wishes-by-dee-tenorio.html