WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

A Sweet Life Boxed Set ($2.99) - proceeds go to diabetes research

A Sweet Life Boxed Set (Fourteen Contemporary Romances by Bestselling Authors to Benefit Diabetes Research) -  'Jennifer Probst',  'RaeAnne Thayne',  'Jane Porter',  'Julia Kent',  'Lauren  Hawkeye',  'Steena Holmes',  'Susan Wiggs',  'Rachel Van Dyken',  'Carly Phillips',  'Brenda Novak',  'Susan Mallery',  'Heather Graham',  'Barbara Freethy', 'Bella Andre'

14 contemporary romances by well-known authors for $2.99 would be a great deal (to me) to begin with, but buying A Sweet Life boxed set has an added benefit - all proceeds from the sale of A Sweet Life will be donated to the Diabetes Research Institute.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Fourteen-Contemporary-Romances-Bestselling-Diabetes-ebook/dp/B00JGCK05S/ref=la_B001I9W0MS_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399061347&sr=1-1