WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: All Fired Up by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy

All Fired Up (DreamMakers) - 'Vivian Arend',  'Elle Kennedy'

All Fired Up is a deliciously sexy read you won’t want to put down. Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy have kicked off their DreamMakers series with an erotic, fun adventure and I can’t wait to read more.

Former Army Rangers Parker, Dean, and Jack aren’t your usual ex-soldier heroes. Yes, they’re badass and sexy, but rather than go the traditional romance hero route for these two, Mses. Arend and Kennedy have given things a unique twist by having them use their skills to help others in the romance department. What should be a routine assignment – doing recon to find out what a client’s girlfriend likes in order to set up a dream date – gets tangled quickly when (1) the guys learn the client’s a jerk, (2) they discover their subject is no longer dating said jerk, and (3) Parker falls for the woman. Parker is a winning combination of tough guy and romantic – he’s pretty much a dream hero who can make a girl swoon. Lynn is a smart, wonderfully likeable heroine who’s ready to explore her naughty side now that she’s free of her self-imposed restraints. She and Parker have incredible chemistry and it’s easy to become invested in their red-hot romance. Their story moves at a quick clip, buoyed by sparkling dialogue and quality characters you just have to love.

As I previously mentioned, All Fired Up is the first book in the DreamMakers series and Mses. Arend and Kennedy will definitely have you wanting Dean and Jack’s books. There were some point of view shifts that pulled me out of the story a couple of times, but aside from that All Fired Up was a breezy, engaging read. I’m a longtime fan of Elle Kennedy’s work and her signature humor and heat are wonderfully displayed in this book. I haven’t had the pleasure of reading Vivian Arend’s work before now, but I’ll definitely be looking into her backlist.

All Fired Up is an energetic, romantic read with a healthy dose of dirty good fun. I adored Parker and Lynn’s story and cannot wait to read Dean and Jack’s books, Love is a Battlefield and Don’t Walk Away.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-all-fired-up-by-vivian-arend-and.html