WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: The Billionaire's Demands by Addison Fox

The Billionaire's Demands  - Addison Fox

A reserved CFO meets her match in a sexy alpha businessman in The Billionaire’s Demands . Sparks fly in this fast-paced final installment of Addison Fox’s Boardrooms & Billionaires trilogy.

I absolutely adored Camryn; she’s intelligent, quick-witted, and confident when it comes to her business persona. She knows numbers and is incredibly good with people when she’s in the mold she has made for herself. However, Camryn is not always as sure of herself when it comes to breaking free of the defined role she’s set for herself, and this hint of vulnerability made me love her. Booth draws Camryn out her shell, which is one of the many reasons I liked him. He’s a devastatingly sexy hero who’s persistent when it comes to getting what he wants, but Ms. Fox never makes him pushy. He and Camryn make an excellent couple in every way and I loved seeing their relationship develop over the course of The Billionaire’s Demands . The road to happily ever after isn’t an easy one for them. Booth’s father – who already tried to throw a wrench in the relationship between Camryn’s sister, Keira, and Booth’s half-brother, Nathan – does his level best to wreak havoc on his son and heir’s love life. But villainous outsiders aren’t the only obstacle in Camryn and Booth’s path. Camryn has ghosts in her past which have to be laid to rest before she can give her heart to Booth. Ms. Fox makes their journey worth any heartache it and I finished The Billionaire’s Demands a well-satisfied reader.

The Billionaire’s Demands is the third Boardrooms & Billionaires story, but it can easily be read as a standalone. That being said, the scenes with Camryn and her sisters will definitely make you want to read Tempting Acquisitions andMerger to Marriage. I loved watching the three of them together and by the time I finished The Billionaire’s Demands I wanted to read the entire trilogy straight through. Love a classic-style romance that feels modern? Then pick upThe Billionaire’s Demands !

Note: I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-billionaires-demands-by-addison.html