WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Review: Cursed by Cupid by Wendy Sparrow

Cursed by Cupid (Entangled Flirts) - Wendy Sparrow

Cursed by Cupid is a wonderfully zany read that’s sure to bring a smile to your face. Anyone who’s ever had rotten luck in love will surely appreciate Tilly’s trials. Three years ago she broke what should have been a harmless chain letter and found herself horribly cursed. Luckily for her, Bryant isn’t one to be scared off by rogue chocolate shakes or flying prop swords. He’s determined to help Tilly break her curse and I was utterly charmed by that and by him in general. He and Tilly are two characters you wish were real just so you could be friends with them (though you might have to wear a poncho for a girls’ night out with Tilly). Bryant and Tilly’s madcap road to a first date made Cursed by Cupid feel like a screwball romantic comedy, and I mean that in the very best way.

Cursed by Cupid is pure fun from beginning to end and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a zippy romance to lighten the heart. Though it isn’t easy for Tilly to overcome her curse, author Wendy Sparrow made all the madness worth it. Having enjoyed Cursed by Cupid as much as I did, I’ll definitely be on the lookout for more of Ms. Sparrow’s stories.

Note: I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-cursed-by-cupid-by-wendy-sparrow.html