WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Sex Therapy - Nadia Aidan Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/sex-therapy-by-nadia-aidan

Elena Bouchere knows all about sex – she’s built an empire based on her sex advice. Elena has just one problem: her advice isn’t based on personal experience and if the public finds that out it could ruin her. That’s why she’s alarmed when reporter Julien Bond finds her diary, one that details all the sensual desires she has never experienced. But Julien has a plan to fix that. He tempts Elena with the idea of fulfilling her every need and it’s not long before they are on vacation at an exclusive fantasy resort and Julien teaches the “sex doctor” the true meaning of pleasure.

Sensuality reaches scorching new heights in Sex Therapy. Nadia Aidan has delivered an engaging, sexy-as-sin story with two perfectly-matched protagonists and eroticism to spare. What charmed me about Sex Therapy was how much I liked Elena and Julien. Both were warm, hardworking people that find themselves first at odds then, to their own surprise, falling in love. Sex Therapy moved at a fast pace and kept me entertained from beginning to end. Sex Therapy is the first story of Ms. Aidan’s I’ve read (or rather listened to), and I look forward to enjoying more.