WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Blood Curse (Blood & Fire, #2) - Mychael Black Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/blood-curse-by-mychael-black

Pyrokinetic singer Jason has found the love of his life: undead vampire Julian. Things couldn’t be going better for Jason, except for the fact that he’s attracted a stalker. At first he ignores the creepy packages from the mystery person, but when he gets a potentially dangerous gift, Jason knows he has to tell Julian. What Julian and his friend, fellow vampire Gabriel, discover is that Jason’s stalker is more deadly than any of them could have imagined. He’s out to have a blood debt fulfilled and the only blood that will do is Jason’s.

Vampires and curses and stalkers – oh my! Mychael Black’s Blood and Fire series gets even more exciting with Blood Curse. Jason and Julian are back and hotter than ever, their love and lust for one another making Blood Curse sexy as hell. I loved getting to know the two men better and it was a joy to see their relationship grow. Add in a heavy dose of danger with Jason’s stalker and Blood Curse zips along at a rapid pace, taking readers (or listeners, as it were) on one hell of a thrill ride. In addition, Blood Curse introduces a new vampire, Gabriel, who intrigued me immediately.

Blood Curse is the second story in the Blood and Fire series, but it can be read (or listened to) as a standalone. I greatly enjoyed Blood Curse and can’t wait for the next installment in the bloody fantastic Blood and Fire series.