WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Lisa's Summer Cowboys - Talya Bosco Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/lisas-summer-cowboys-by-talya-bosco

Lisa loves her summer job as chef at a dude ranch, save for one – make that two – problems: her boss, Case, and bartender Garrett. The two men drive her to distraction, filling her fantasies and killing the batteries in her vibrator. But drop-dead gorgeous cowboys Case and Garrett would never lust after plus-sized Lisa…would they?

If you’re like me and can’t resist a devastatingly sexy cowboy, then it’s fantasies squared in Lisa’s Summer Cowboys. I admit I’m envious of Lisa. Garrett and Case are smoking hot heroes who appreciate a woman with curves and have no problem showing it. Talya Bosco came close to frying my laptop with this erotic romp! After finishing Lisa’s Summer Cowboys, the only thing I wish is for Ms. Bosco to revisit Case, Garrett, and Lisa in the future. I’d love to see where these three end up and would also like to get to know them a bit better. Still, if you’re looking for a fresh, fast, pulse-pounding good time, Lisa’s Summer Cowboys delivers and I enjoyed every page of this sinfully delicious tale.