WitandSin

Wit and Sin

For Love of an Angel (The Fallen Warriors #1) - Rosalie Lario Blue Ribbon Rating: 4 out of 5
Original Review Link

When the veil between the human and angel worlds collapsed, mankind looked to the angels as godlike figures. It’s been a dozen years since the veil fell and angels rule the world, keeping humans in line. Most humans follow the angels’ orders blindly, but not Eva Smythe. Oh, Eva keeps her doubts to herself, but she cannot help but wonder what it is the angels are up to. Her questions are answered one night when an angel appears in her apartment.

Michael isn’t just any angel. He’s Fallen – one of twelve angels who rebelled against their brethren. Michael and the rest of the Fallen are determined to save mankind from the angels’ plans. But to preserve his strength for the coming war, Michael must find a mate with angel blood. And that mate is Eva. Will Eva give up all she’s ever known to join Michael and the Fallen?

Author Rosalie Lario has masterfully built a world unlike any I’ve ever seen in FOR LOVE OF AN ANGEL. The first book in THE FALLEN WARRIORS series is filled with passion, excitement, danger and most importantly, love. I was entranced by FOR LOVE OF AN ANGEL from the very first page. The world Ms. Lario has created just bursts with potential, and I practically devoured FOR LOVE OF AN ANGEL, as I speedily read the twists and turns of Eva and Michael’s journey.

As for the protagonists themselves, it’s impossible not to like Eva and Michael. She’s inquisitive and caring, he’s sexy and honorable. Together, they make a hell of a team and one red-hot couple. FOR LOVE OF AN ANGEL is filled out with a cast of supporting characters that will surely intrigue you...they sure as heck fascinated me. By the time I finished FOR LOVE OF AN ANGEL, I desperately wanted the next FALLEN WARRIORS tale. Bring on ANGEL’S DESIRE!

Note: My review was written for Romance Junkies and is cross-posted here courtesy of Romance Junkies.