WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Nice: Joys of the Season, An On Fire Christmas - Drew Zachary My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Mar09/joysoftheseason.DZ.html

It’s Christmastime and Robert isn’t exactly having a jolly holiday. Walking into work, Robert finds that his husband, Sam, has wreaked streamer and balloon-filled madness upon Robert’s fire station so that he can have a Christmas party for his students. If that’s not bad enough, it’s getting closer to Christmas and Sam’s present still hasn’t shown up. Robert soon finds it’s hard to be a Grinch with Sam so sweetly distracting him, and that the best thing about Christmas is getting to celebrate it with the one you love.

Drew Zachary has definitely turned up the heat with a holiday story that will both fire the blood and melt the heart all year long. An On Fire Christmas is a deliciously erotic, utterly romantic story that is sure to leave you with a smile on your face. Sam and Robert fans will delight in seeing their favorite couple from On Fire and On Fire II: Still Burning. Not having read the two previous stories, I found An On Fire Christmas to be a delightful introduction to these endearing heroes. Sam is pure fun. He’s brazen, shameless, and practically jumps off the page from the sheer energy he exudes. It’s impossible not to adore him, for his Christmas cheer is infectious. Robert is the more staid, serious one of the pair, but he is by no means less appealing. He’s the perfect match for his enthusiastic husband and his strength is sexy in its own right.

I absolutely adored An On Fire Christmas, and upon finishing it, went right online and ordered On Fire and On Fire II: Still Burning. I dare anyone not to fall in love with Robert and Sam, for they completely captured my heart with this sweet, sensual glimpse into their lives.