WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1) - Cathryn Fox My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Nov09/alltiedup.cf.html

Lindsay Bell has sworn off men; she’s been used enough, thank you very much. She’s determined to focus on the interior decorating company she runs with her two best friends, Anna and Candace. But their newest assignment, turning an old Victorian home into an inn for lovers, is about to turn Lindsay’s celibate world upside down. With an unlimited budget and an assignment to design a room any way she wants, Lindsay plans on creating a BDSM fantasy suite. But to do that she needs a wall taken down, and that brings sexy handyman Brad Caldwell to her door. Will being in close quarters with an intelligent, hardworking, drop-dead gorgeous man be enough to make Lindsay give up her vow and take a chance on love?

A touch of magic adds spice to this delicious fantasy tale by Cathryn Fox. All Tied Up is a red-hot start to what is sure to be a wonderful series. What’s wonderful about both Lindsay and Brad is that neither is all that they appear to be on the surface. It was lovely to watch them uncover each other’s layers the more time they spent with one another, both in bed and out. Both Lindsay and Brad are incredibly likeable, making me root for their finding happiness with one another.

All Tied Up is the first book in Ms. Fox’s Pleasure Inn series and I finished the story incredibly eager for Anna and Candace’s books. Check in and stay for a spell at the Pleasure Inn and enjoy this sexy, satisfying tale!