WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Something Blue (Wedding Belles, Book Four)

Something Blue - Desiree Holt, Allie Standifer, Cerise DeLand My review originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/something-blue

Clay Holbrook didn’t mind being “borrowed” for a pre-wedding threesome by bride and groom Zoe and Brad. In fact, he was glad their sexy good time helped further solidify Brad and Zoe’s relationship. Yet, now that the wedding’s over, he can’t help but feel a bit blue that he doesn’t have someone who loves him the way Brad and Zoe love each other. Then Clay meets bridesmaid Kristen Jaynes, who’s feeling a little blue herself. A night of passion is just what each thinks they need to cure them of their wedding blues. But what happens when the next day comes and each finds themselves wanting something more?

Great sex can cure even the worst case of wedding day blues in Something Blue. Having met Clay in the previous Wedding Belles story, Something Borrowed, I was eager to see this handsome man change in his lonesome blues for some red-hot sex. And boy, did he. Sparks fly between Clay and Kristen from the moment they meet and things don’t ever cool off. The romance side of things takes a bit of a leap of faith for readers of Something Blue, but what the heck – enjoy the ride. Something Blue isn’t a “deep” story, nor are its protagonists complex, so if you’re looking for that, this isn’t the story for you. But if you want to have a quick, fun read, Something Blue fits the bill perfectly. Something Blue is, presumably, the final story in the Wedding Belles series and it’s an erotic romp that provides a satisfying end to an altogether enjoyable quartet.