WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Set Me Up

Set Me Up - Kat Alexis 2.5 stars

Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/setmeup.ka.html

Indigo Larsen is finally free to explore the world, and Ireland is her first stop. When she walks into Ciaran’s Pub and takes up pub owner Aedan Ciaran’s offer of Tongue of Truth liquor, it’s only the beginning of Indigo’s adventures. She wakes up the next morning naked and married to Aedan, and things really get strange. Aedan claims to be a leprechaun, but he doesn’t look like any cereal-pushing cartoon character Indigo’s ever seen. Aedan’ll have to pull out all the magical stops to convince Indigo of the truth. But if he does, will she stay?

It’ll take more than a pot of gold to make things right for two lovers in the sexy and fun Set Me Up. The writing team that is Kat Alexis puts their own spin on magic and lore to come up with this fresh and original tale that delights from beginning to end.

Indigo is a heroine in need of someone to love and appreciate her. Good thing Aedan is up for the job and then some. He’s definitely not your Lucky Charms leprechaun, that’s for sure. Aedan’s devastatingly sexy and has a strong sense of duty, but there’s also a lighter side to him. Together he and Indigo burn up both his world and our own – I’ll never look at a rainbow the same way again. Like all of Kat Alexis’s books, Set Me Up fairly sparkles with energy. I adored it and can’t wait to read more books by this entertaining author duo.