WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Spaceport: Black Diamonds

Black Diamonds - Melinda Barron Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Oct08/blackdiamonds.MB.html

It was to be one of the easiest thefts of Savannah DeCosta’s career. Hired to steal a map from two smugglers, Savannah’s job is made easy when she spots the two men in a bar, engaging in a wickedly erotic moment. Unfortunately for Savannah (or perhaps not), Ferris Vaughn and Duff “Tiny” Dixon are soon hot on her trail and in the mood for some very sexy payback. But nothing is ever simple, and even while the threesome heats up, danger lurks not too far behind, as the stolen map may be more valuable than any of them thought.

Melinda Barron is an author I always turn to for hot-as-hell adventure tales and Black Diamonds is a great example of why I do. Black Diamonds was fast-paced, fun, and sexy. Savannah, Ferris, and Tiny definitely burned up the page with their erotic play, but it was each character’s innate likeability which made me care. While the romance is the center of the tale, the underlying quest to find out the secrets of the map helped round out the story, making Black Diamonds the perfect read to spice up your day.