WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Heat Stroke: Cat Got Your Tongue

Heat Stroke: Cat Got Your Tongue - Melinda Barron Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Oct08/catgotyourtongue.MB.html

For private detectives Parr and Gaius, a vacation is just what they needed. On a cruise, the two lovers plan on spending their time indulging in some hot fantasies and even hotter sex. One night, the two are interrupted by a beautiful woman who shape-shifts into a cat right before their very stunned eyes. The woman escapes, but the hunt is on with delicious results.

If you’re in the mood for a quick, hot-as-hell read, Cat Got Your Tongue? is just what you need. From the outset, Gaius and Parr are scorching hot and, with the inclusion of Kalyn, the duo-turned-trio only further heat up the page. Perfectly (or is it purrfectly?) wicked, Cat Got Your Tongue? is a sinful delight.