WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Love In Bloom

Love In Bloom - Jules Bennett Recommended Read

Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/Aug08RR/LoveInBloom.JB.html

Life can change in an instant, and no one knows that better than Claire Wilson. The beautiful photographer had it all: a burgeoning career, a handsome boyfriend, and a bright future. Then a devastating car accident shatters Claire’s dreams and leaves her suffering from psychological blindness.

Landscaper Jackson Akers has been hired to redesign Claire’s yard, and that’s exactly what he intends to do - even if his client is hostile, withdrawn, and rude. Yet despite Claire’s standoffish behavior, Jackson is determined to create a garden of sensory delights that will bring Claire out of her self-imposed isolation. Will Claire learn what it means to really live again? And with friendship forming and desire blossoming between the blind photographer and the single dad, can love be far behind?

It is rare to find a book that is, quite simply, beautiful. Love in Bloom is a charming, touching tale of love, trust, patience, and healing. Jackson is everything a hero should be - strong, determined, kind, and completely delicious. Claire is a lively, independent woman who has lost her way and who I rooted for to find her true self once more. On their own, both Jackson and Claire are incredibly likeable characters. Together, they will claim your heart, and I dare anyone not to fall in love with Jackson’s young daughter, Emma.

For a romantic, irresistible story that makes you believe in happily ever afters, look no further than Love in Bloom. Weeks later, I still find myself smiling over the book - a testament to Jules Bennett’s superb storytelling skills. I Joyfully Recommend Love in Bloom and am excited to read more of Ms. Bennett’s work. Simply perfect!