WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Tempting Trent

Tempting Trent - Chloe Cole My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/tempting-trent-by-chloe-cole

Mila is the best of the best when it comes to Naughty Godmothers, but the fairy has grown a bit tired of always playing the seductress. Then the Fairy Queen herself asks Mila to take on an assignment: wounded widower Trent. Mila senses a kindred spirit in Trent and can’t say no to trying to help him want to live life again. But Trent is determined to stay faithful to his deceased wife. Can he make room in his heart – and his bed – for Mila?

Two broken hearts find a way to mend in the sexy Tempting Trent. Chloe Cole blends heartbreak and eroticism beautifully. Trent is a good-hearted man who suffered a horrible loss and is struggling still to cope with it. He deserves to truly live again and he won’t let himself…not until he meets Mila. He wants to resist her but luckily – for Mila and readers – he can’t. Mila, too, has had more than her fare share of disappointments in life. Things aren’t easy for her and Trent. The road to happily ever after is filled with obstacles, most of which are of Trent’s making. But the journey is well worth it and Ms. Cole delivers a wonderfully satisfying ending to Tempting Trent that will leave readers smiling.