WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Outback Meltdown

Outback Meltdown - Alexis Fleming My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/outbackmeltdown.af.html

When Jason Lawrence buys a dirty-talking, sex-advice-giving parrot as a gag gift for Chase, his best mate and soon to be brother-in-law, the last thing he counts on is the bird getting him arrested. Nor does he expect the sexy policewoman hauling him in to be Merindah Byrnes, the woman he’s driving down to Chase’s property with. Even after the situation is sorted out, sparks fly between Merindah and Jason. So when car problems strand the two in the outback, it’s no surprise Jason finds himself in handcuffs, this time for a far more erotic purpose. But Jason wants Merindah for far more than a fling, and to win her he’ll have to pull a fast one on the woman who has quickly captured his heart.

Take one sexy American, a gorgeous Australian, helpful, interfering friends and family, and a very vocal sex-obsessed parrot and you have the erotic romp that is Outback Meltdown. Alexis Fleming has penned another tale where hero and heroine don’t hesitate to get down and dirty. The charming thing about Merindah and Jason is they don’t waver when it comes to falling in love with their respective hero/heroine either.

Outback Meltdown is the sequel to Outback Sizzle, and it’s even hotter than the first. The romance between Jason and Merindah does stand on its own, but there are a number of references to the first book, so if you haven’t yet read Outback Sizzle, be prepared for some spoilers. Both books are definitely meltingly hot, and all in all, I enjoyed being swept to the Australian outback and Merindah and Jason’s romance.