WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Zero-G

Zero-G - Michele Hart My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/zero-g-by-michele-hart

Back in high school, Maggie Gates had a crush on Will Hudson. Now they’re all grown up and on a lunar station mission together – just the two of them – for eleven days. Attraction sparks between them, but Maggie has a variety of reasons that a relationship between them would be forbidden. Then their mission starts to take a wrong turn and suddenly everything that keeps them apart seems meaningless…especially when it becomes clear that the feelings between them go deeper than simple lust.

Tensions run high out amongst the stars in Zero-G. Michele Hart delivers a sexy friends-to-lovers (twenty years later) story that zips along at a quick pace for a fast and entertaining read. Maggie and Will are both likeable characters and the only thing keeping them apart is uncertainty and miscommunication. It was a delight watching Will try to break down the walls Maggie places between them. And when he does? They’ve got all the heat of a supernova. Overall, Zero-G is a satisfying romance that made me smile and I look forward to reading more of Ms. Hart’s work.

Note: Zero-G is part of the 28 Days of Heart series. The proceeds from all 28 Days of Heart stories will be donated to the American Heart Association.