WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Black Point Revisited - A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly My review is posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Jul09/blackpointrevisited.ALDM.html

After an idyllic few days at Black Point, Thomas and Matt are now spending the rest of their honeymoon on Oahu with Matt’s family. But heated nights don’t lead to peaceful days for the newlyweds. Old wounds resurface as unexpected visitors break in on Thomas and Matt’s holiday and one disaster seems to come on the heels of another. To make matters worse, creative difficulties have arisen in the film adaptation of Thomas’ book, Last Chance. With tension on the rise for all, will Thomas and Matt ever be able to find the peace they once had at Black Point?

Real life can intrude on even the best moments, and this touch of realism adds character to Black Point Revisited. In their third story, Thomas and Matt are as engaging and sexy as ever. I loved that their relationship stayed strong in the face of the chaos around them and the two heroes continue to balance one another perfectly. Matt’s family plays a large part in Black Point Revisited, and while I admit I found them to be a mite too overbearing and intrusive in the first two books, I did find them more likeable in this outing.

By turns tender and erotic, Black Point Revisited is an enjoyable installment in A.J. Llewellyn and D.J. Manly’s entertaining Black Point series. I look forward to visiting Thomas and Matt again in their next book, Black Point Surrendered.