WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Full Exposure - Lena Matthews, Evangeline Anderson My review originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Dec08/fullexposure.ANTHO.html

Keeley Jackson is a woman on a mission. She’s been in love with her cousin Keenan’s best friend, Sean Hastings, for years, and he still sees her as the kid he called “Squints.” But no more; Keeley has a plan for the sexy photographer. She’s going to hire him to take incredibly suggestive erotic photos of her and use the time and images to seduce the man she loves. It’s racy, it’s risky, but the payoff could be everything she’s ever wanted.

Caution: Turn off the heat before reading because Full Exposure is scorching! Lena Matthews and Evangeline Anderson have delivered a well-crafted tale that is like foreplay gone on overdrive in the best possible sense.

I admire Keeley for going after what she wants and taking a risk in pushing her boundaries to do so. As for Sean…I blame the authors for all my future disappointments with photographers. Sean is not only sinfully attractive, he’s smart, likeable, and it’s understandable that he doesn’t want to risk his friendship with Keenan by going after the man’s “off-limits” cousin. The battle of wills during Keeley and Sean’s erotic photo sessions was just that extra push both needed to take a chance on lust and love.

I adored Full Exposure. It’s provocative, engaging, and was pure pleasure to read. This was the first book I’ve read by either Ms. Anderson or Ms. Matthews, and I look forward to reading more by each of these talented authors.