WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison I thought I was crazy at first, because when Dragon Bound was released I was the *only* person who wasn't wowed by this book. It was a DNF for me, which is why I didn't rate it. I couldn't get past the fact that the author's writing style was an amalgamation of all the authors she thanked in the beginning of the book. Having read all those authors, I discovered that I preferred reading their books rather than a mish-mash of their writing styles. The hype surrounding Dragon Bound probably didn't help, because I was expecting something spectacular, which this just was not. I can't rate the book as a whole, but I will say that neither the characters nor the plot drew me in and the supernatural creatures Ms. Harrison created fell far short of their potential.