WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Ice Cream, You Scream - Kat Alexis Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/icecreamyouscream.ka.html

Lana Semenova wants nothing to do with relationships, but she wouldn’t turn down the opportunity for some really hot sex. When she suspects her sister, Natalie, is trying to set her up to join the happily married club, Lana’s furious. Until she meets the man Natalie introduces her to. Nicolas Galinetti has just bought the shop next to Natalie’s candy store and he’s going to turn it into an ice cream parlor. Nick needs Lana’s services as a decorator, and Lana’s keen to take the opportunity to add some sizzle to her love life. But Nick wants more from Lana than a series of sexy encounters. Can Nick break down the walls around Lana’s heart?

Ice Cream, You Scream may go down like the cool treat in its title, but it’s red-hot with passion. Nick is an utterly delicious hero; caring, patient, sexy, and can cook like you wouldn’t believe. Lana resists falling for him, but her past experiences make her reticence to open herself up understandable. I finished Ice Cream, You Scream a well-satisfied reader, but if I could wish for one thing, it’d be even a few pages more to see how Lana and Nick’s relationship continues to progress.

Ice Cream, You Scream is a stand-alone romance, but fans of Kat Alexis will recognize Lana’s sister and brother-in-law from their story, Candy-Coated Passion. Having adored Natalie and Dane’s story, I was thrilled to get to see them post-happily ever after. Like cold ice cream on a hot day, Ice Cream, You Scream is a decadent delight.