WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Another Night, Another Dream - Mechele Armstrong Recommended Read

Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/Feb10RR/anothernightanotherdream.MA.html

It’s Cassie’s twenty-fifth birthday and the last thing she wants is a party. So to say she isn’t jumping for joy when her friend throws her one is an understatement. Cassie’s determined to make the best of it, especially when stripper Aden and his equally gorgeous bodyguard, Leo, show up. Then one of the partygoers hits a nerve with Cassie by taunting her about her plus-sized curves. Cassie leaves her own birthday party, only to discover that she’s trapped in the stairwell…and Aden and Leo have followed her. Normally Cassie wouldn’t mind being trapped with two gorgeous men, but she’s more than somewhat claustrophobic. To take her mind off her fears, the guys start up a game of Truth or Dare, which quickly turns a lot hotter than any of them expected. Cassie reveals her fantasy of being in a threesome and Aden and Leo are more than happy to fulfill her dream. Each of them learns more about the others than they had ever planned, but when daylight comes, will they decide their newfound triad was just another night, another dream?

Another Night, Another Dream starts out hot and just gets hotter as it goes on. Mechele Armstrong has masterfully blended steamy hot sex with longing and love in this fantastic tale. Cassie, Aden, and Leo are all characters who are sure to grab your heart. None of them has ever been treated as more than what people perceive them to be judging by their looks. As one would expect, those opinions of them are completely wrong. Leo, Cassie, and Aden are all intelligent, hardworking people with dreams they’ve kept hidden from the world. I love that all three of them worked to see the heart of each other. When these three weren’t burning up the page with their passion, they were melting my heart and it was absolutely impossible for me not to become invested in their romance.

Another Night, Another Dream is a decadent treat I absolutely loved reading. This is the first book I have read by Ms. Armstrong and it definitely won’t be the last. Joyfully Recommended!