WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Desert Surrender - Melinda Barron Recommended Read

Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/AUG09RR/desertsurrender.MB.html

Heiress Clarissa Alexander isn’t the obedient daughter her parents want her to be. Clarissa’s tattoos, curvaceous figure, and propensity for scandal aren’t exactly their idea of perfection. To rein her in, her father chooses a man he believes Clarissa should marry. But Clarissa has no desire to be tied down, particularly to someone who only wants her for her money. Then she meets Maddox Perry, casino owner and Dom, and Clarissa realizes she’s more than willing to be tied down, in a different sense. She’s never considered herself to be submissive, but with Maddox to guide her, a whole new world of sensual possibilities opens. Possibilities that have the potential to win her over mind, body…and heart.

The weather isn’t all that’s hot in the desert in this delicious offering from Melinda Barron. Desert Surrender is a fast-paced, meltingly erotic read that is sure to both satisfy and leave you begging for more.

Clarissa is a heroine who is impossible to resist. She’s vivacious, bright, and revels in her own sexuality. She has an energy that just comes off the page, giving her a life and a light that made me instantly adore her. Maddox, in turn, is the perfect compliment to Clarissa. He’s strong, commanding, kind, and devastatingly sexy. He loves and appreciates Clarissa exactly as she is, which made me eager to see the pair find their happily ever after with one another.

Filled with sizzling encounters that only get hotter as love enters the mix, Desert Surrender captivated me from the first page to the very last. Desert Surrender shows exactly why Ms. Barron is one of my favorite authors. It’s a wickedly sensual adventure with endearing characters and a beautiful romance. Joyfully Recommended!