WitandSin

Wit and Sin

The Lost Son - Mychael Black Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/thelostson.mb.html

All is not well in Socendor. Rumors abound that people are on the cusp of a war between humans and lithings and General Kalen Ysindroc has been sent to discover if there is truth to the whispers. But Kalen’s journey isn’t an easy one. He’s having dreams of dragons and fire, dreams that portend his life is about to change dramatically. The one constant in Kalen’s life is his lover, elven sorcerer Micheil Thierauf. Micheil can tell that Kalen is not fully human, but as the two begin to work out the mystery of Kalen’s family, they find that they’re not the only ones interested in Kalen’s blood. Assassins are out to get Kalen and the family he never knew he had is on his trail as well. Will the lovers be able to stay together in the face of Kalen’s destiny threatening to tear them apart?

Journey to a land filled with magic and adventure in this imaginative tale by Mychael Black. The Lost Son is a gripping fantasy that starts off the Secrets of Socendor series with a bang. The Lost Son is fast-paced, intriguing, sexy, and sweet. The heroes of the tale, Kalen and Micheil, are two males you can’t help but adore. Their love for one another is strong, and they’ll need each other and that love to help them make it through the obstacles they face. I don’t want to give away too many details, as I’d neither do the story justice nor would it be fair to ruin the excitement of the story by revealing what the Kalen and Micheil face.

An engaging mix of sensuality, tenderness, and danger, The Lost Son is not to be missed!