WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
A Perfect Match - Shayla Black, Shelley Bradley Recommended Read

Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/June08RR/APerfectMatch.SB.html

Small-town journalist Mitch MacKinnon finally has a shot at the big time. The only catch? The cynical sports writer will have to write an article about a local dating service, A Perfect Match. Mitch might not believe in professional matchmaking, but soon finds he can’t get the sexy matchmaker herself out of his mind.

Juliette Lowell is furious when Mitch’s article demeans her business. She issues Mitch a challenge he can’t refuse: register as a client to see how A Perfect Match works. But when Juliette’s system lists Mitch as her perfect match, the two are in for a whole lot more than they bargained for. With sparks flying, can true love be far behind?

Once again, Shelley Bradley delivers. A Perfect Match is pure delight from beginning to end. The story is both hot and romantic, the characters sexy, yet real. Mitch and Juliette are people I could imagine knowing and liking. I was drawn in watching two seemingly opposite people discover how much they had in common and, in the process, learn much about themselves. It may be a contradiction in terms for me to say that Mitch and Juliette’s romance was like a long, slow tumble into love in the space of a heartbeat, but that is exactly how I felt reading the story. A Perfect Match is a luxurious romance without any slow points that I Joyfully Recommend. If you like your books sizzling, fast-paced, with some truly sigh-worthy romantic moments, then Ms. Bradley’s newest tale is your perfect match.