WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Naughty Tonight - Alyssa Brooks Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Nov09/naughtytonight.ab.html

For years, Kim Thomas has been in love with her best friend, Jackson Hanley. But Jackson never sees her as anything more than his tomboy best friend. When Kim lands an internship two hours away from home, she knows the time to make her move is now or never. Kim dares to bare at a party as she dances on a table, and her plan to make Jackson notice her works better than she could have planned. But Jackson’s been keeping something from her – something big. And Kim finds she could be in for a whole lot more than she bargained for.

Alyssa Brooks proves that best friends can make the best lovers in her aptly-titled Naughty Tonight. Kim and Jackson definitely sizzle between the sheets when they take their friendship to the next level. Kim is an immensely likeable heroine and I didn’t want to stop reading Naughty Tonight because I so wanted her to get the man she loved. Jackson is a bit bull-headed, making him somewhat less sympathetic for most of the book, but he redeems himself beautifully at the end.

Fast and fun with all the snap of Jackson’s favorite paddle, Naughty Tonight is a true delight.