WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Practice Makes Perfect - Jenna Byrnes Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/practice-makes-perfect-by-jenna-byrnes

Julian never knew witches and warlocks existed…until a drop-dead gorgeous man walks into his workplace and tells Julian he is one. Rather than write Dante off as a loony, Julian listens to him and learns that Dante is his Mystical Guide, the warlock who will teach Julian everything he needs to know about magic. But while things work perfectly when it comes to the passion that explodes between mentor and mentee, Julian’s magic is constantly backfiring. Can he and Dante figure out what’s going wrong with Julian’s magic? Or will Julian decide to turn his back on magic and risk losing the relationship he’s fast building with his sexy trainer?

Forget spells, it’s the relationship between Julian and Dante that’s pure magic in Practice Makes Perfect! Jenna Byrnes has delivered one smoking hot story with two incredibly appealing heroes that bring Practice Makes Perfect to life. It’s easy to fall in love with Practice Makes Perfect because Julian and Dante are both charming, sexy protagonists. I adored them and sped through their story because I so wanted to see them get their happily ever after with one another. Of course, I had to go back and savor a re-read as soon as I finished my first read (trust me, it was no hardship). All in all I found Practice Makes Perfect to be a wonderful story and I’m looking forward to reading more of Ms. Byrnes’s work.