WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
It's A Vampire Thing - Dakota Cassidy Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Jan10/it%27savampirething.DC.html

For Claire Treemont, life as a small-town coroner doesn’t have many perks, but a sexy man on her table is one of them. Too bad he’s dead…

Or maybe not.

Narcoleptic vampire Zachariah Kowalski has once again dropped off at an inconvenient time. As luck would have it, the beautiful woman who almost brings a scalpel to him is his Life Mate, Claire. Zach has loved and lost Claire for centuries; she’s always murdered right before he can turn her and formally make her his own. This time, Zach’s determined not to lose her. But to do that, he has to figure out who the killer is.

Fate gives two lovers destined to be together another chance in the red-hot “It’s a Vampire Thing.” Claire and Zach are two likeable characters who are racing against the clock to keep history from repeating itself. Adoring both Claire and Zach as I did, it was easy to become entranced by the story as I watched them put the pieces of the puzzle together. Though Zach and Claire are everything you could want in a hero and heroine, I admit I found myself slightly more intrigued by the tale’s villain. Lucky for me, I finished this satisfying tale able to jump right into its sequel.