WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Wicked Wonderland - Susanna Carr, Luann McLane, Janice Maynard “Hot Whisper” by LuAnn McLane – 0 stars: Bad writing, terrible dialogue, characters who acted like over-sexed five-year-olds (don’t stop and think about that one, I beg you), and a hero who laughs uproariously at things that aren’t even funny.

“Hot for the Holidays” by Susanna Carr – 1 star: Decent premise but the story fast dissolves into ridiculousness. The heroine could be really annoying and her "theories" (which I won't spoil) that she hid behind were too stupid for words.

“Hot Arctic Nights” by Janice Maynard – 1.5 stars: I liked the premise but the story was kind of boring. It started to pick up and then - in the last four pages - it had a few eye-roll moments that just killed it for me.

Wicked Wonderland just wasn’t the anthology for me. I’ll be sending it off to the used bookstore – perhaps someone else will like it better than I did.