WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Hitched - Mia Watts, Katie Blu Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/hitched

The Harper siblings are all half-faery, which means their gifts are fairly – or rather, faerily – imperfect. Willow, the youngest, tends to turn into wooden objects at the drop of a hat and only the presence of the full-faery Bruce can stabilize her. Good thing Willow and Bruce make one hell of a team, both at work and play. Willow thinks a no-strings relationship with Bruce is best, but sometimes she wishes for more. And she gets it, in the form of human FBI agent Kane Wilcox.

Kane’s tracking a thief and he needs the help of Harper Security. Since it’s Willow’s case, Kane finds himself working with the sexy, sometimes strange Willow and Bruce. Kane knows there’s something different about the pair, and not just because he’s lusting after both Willow and Bruce when he’s never had the hots for a man before. The sexual attraction between the three of them is impossible to resist, but will this newfound threesome last beyond the time it takes for them to catch a thief?

The final Harper sibling meets her match in not one, but two to-die-for heroes. Hitched is knock-your-socks-off hot and delightful to boot. Mia Watts and her alter ego Katie Blu hooked me at the very beginning of Hitched and I was glued to my Kindle the whole story through. I loved the chemistry between Willow, Kane, and Bruce. The three of them fit together perfectly and the main obstacle in their path is the fear each of them has at risking their heart by revealing what they truly feel. I fell for all three protagonists in Hitched so I was truly invested in the romance. But while this is definitely a threesome, what intrigued me the most was how Ms. Watts handled the sexual attraction between Kane and Bruce. Kane’s never desired a man before, but Bruce is no ordinary man. I liked that these two took things slow sexually, if not emotionally; it added a sense of realism to Hitched. An added element of intrigue from the thief storyline rounds out Hitched, making it a complete story. All in all, Hitched is a sure-fire hit for me. It’s sexy as hell, emotionally engaging, and all-around good fun.