WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Strong Arms Of The Law - Cerise DeLand Blue Ribbon Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Original Review Link

Crime writer Skye Chamberlain always knows how to get the best story, but when digging for information on the Gonzaga Familia, she gets a bit more than she bargained for. Now a witness to a triple homicide, Skye is stuck in protective custody until she can testify in court. Things aren’t all bad, however. For one thing, Skye’s got sexy Texas Ranger Rex Martinez guarding her. If only Rex wouldn’t be such a stickler for rules – namely, the one preventing him from acting on the mutual desire between them – then Skye would be perfectly content. With nowhere to run and mounting sexual tension, it won’t be long before Skye can convince Rex to lower his guard. But pleasure comes with the price – and that price just might be Skye’s life.

A sexy-as-sin Texas Ranger meets his match in a luscious, determined crime writer in STRONG ARMS OF THE LAW. Author Cerise DeLand has delivered a fast-paced, exciting tale that is capital “E” Erotic. The sexual tension between Skye and Rex starts to build from page one and by the time the two give in, it’s probably a good idea to have a fan on-hand. With likeable protagonists falling in bed even as they fall in love, dangerous criminals out to catch them and Ms. DeLand’s red-hot prose, STRONG ARMS OF THE LAW is a wonderful read.

Note: My review was written for Romance Junkies and is cross-posted here courtesy of Romance Junkies.