WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Stark Naked - Desiree Holt Blue Ribbon Rating: 3 out of 5
Original Review Link

Reenie Davenport has had it with men; she’s ready for a clean slate when she moves to Texas. And after relocating, Reenie looks forward to reconnecting with Amy Stark, a friend from college. Then, while visiting her friend, Reenie encounters Amy’s very drunk, very naked brother, Matt. Amy is mortified, but Reenie is turned on by Matt, so she makes a break for it. But before she can regain her equilibrium, Matt shows up on her doorstep, wanting to apologize, and Reenie’s defenses begin to crumble. It soon becomes apparent that Matt wants more than to apologize. Can Reenie trust him with her heart as well as her body?

Author Desiree Holt sure knows how to write one sexy cowboy! STARK NAKED is a rip-roaring, sheet-tangling erotic romance that’ll make you smile. I absolutely loved the chemistry between Reenie and Matt. Matt’s determination to win Reenie’s heart – a heart that was bruised by another man – endeared him to me. It’s not an easy task for him to persuade Reenie that they belong together, but whether he’s stark naked or fully clothed, Matt’s more than up to the task.

Reenie’s reticence to get into a relationship with Matt is logical. At the same time, it’s equally understandable how he’s able to get under her skin so quickly. Reenie and Matt are a great match, and the sparks between them carried STARK NAKED. All in all, I enjoyed STARK NAKED, and I really hope Ms. Holt writes a book for the incredibly likeable Amy Stark.

Note: My review was written for Romance Junkies and is cross-posted here courtesy of Romance Junkies.