WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Carrie's Answer (Corporate Affairs, #1) - Sierra Summers, V.J. Summers My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/carries-answer

Having been betrayed and nearly ruined by his now-ex-wife, Marcus Worthington trusts no woman. Except, perhaps, his assistant, Carrie Anderson. Then Marcus spots Carrie at the BDSM club Velvet Ice, and the mix of shock and arousal causes him to make a mess of his professional relationship with Carrie, who resigns. Realizing he’s about to lose the one woman he wants but has never claimed, Marcus strikes a bargain with her. If she gives him one weekend to show her the pleasures Domination and submission have to offer, he’ll let her go. Too late, Marcus begins to see that one weekend with Carrie will never, ever be enough.

Indulge your fantasies with the too-hot-for-words Carrie’s Answer. Authors Sierra and VJ Summers have delivered a scorching romance that will have readers clamoring for more.

Carrie is a wonderful heroine, one you’d love to be friends with, were she real. She’s caring, has a generous heart, and doesn’t back down from Marcus. Marcus is a man still scarred by his evil ex-wife, and as a result he messes up with Carrie more than once. One of the highlights of Carrie’s Answer is Marcus’s personal journey. Watching him learn how to trust and open his heart to Carrie was simply wonderful. Carrie teaches him how to show his love again and Marcus teaches her about the world of Domination and submission. And man, oh man, are Marcus’s lessons hot! Keep a fan handy when reading Carrie’s Answer.

Carrie’s Answer is the first book in Sierra and VJ Summers’ Corporate Affairs series, and this fabulous author duo definitely has me eager to read the other two Worthington siblings’ stories. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed Carrie’s Answer and I cannot wait to read Meredith’s Awakening and Daniel’s Surrender!

Note: Carrie’s Answer was previously published and has been revised for Ellora’s Cave.