WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Chasing Eden - Kristin Daniels My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Nov09/chasingeden.kd.html

The last person graphic artist Eden Foster expected to see at her best friend’s birthday party is Shane Tolan, lead singer and front man of Blackguard. The sinfully gorgeous bad boy rocker stirs Eden’s blood in ways she’s never before known. The desire he ignites in her almost being enough to make her forget how much she wants to design his band’s next CD cover. Eden’s plans to court Shane for business turn to pure pleasure when a sexy game of hide and seek leads to her being tied up on a balcony, prisoner to Shane’s sensual demands. But passion comes with a price when the paparazzi catch the duo’s erotic encounter on camera. Will Eden’s fear of her professional reputation sinking end her and Shane’s newfound relationship before it has a chance to really begin?

Sex, art, and rock ‘n roll are a heady mix in the delightful Chasing Eden. Kristin Daniels creates a pure rock star fantasy in Shane. He’s sensual to the max, but also incredibly sweet. How can you not fall for a bad boy who is unquestionably devoted to the woman of his dreams? As for Eden, she’s intelligent, likeable, and good at what she does. In other words, she’s a heroine you have to respect. Because I liked her, I definitely felt for her when her decision to follow her heart threatened all that she had worked to build.

Chasing Eden is the first book I’ve read by Ms. Daniels, but it definitely won’t be the last. Ms. Daniels blends eroticism and fun perfectly, making Chasing Eden a deliciously wicked treat.