WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Handcuffs and Megabytes - Kim Dare My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/handcuffs-and-megabytes-by-kim-dare

Detective Inspector Mike Shane is an old-fashioned cop who doesn’t understand – and doesn’t care to understand – the latest and greatest technological developments. Unfortunately for Mike, he’s required to learn how to use the department’s newest software, which means he has to have lessons from computer geek Carl Rawlings. While Mike may have no interest in technology, he is fascinated by gorgeous goth boy Carl. And when he learns that Carl is a submissive…well, he can’t pass up the opportunity to teach the delicious, bratty sub a few lessons of his own.

Kim Dare is excellent at mixing sexy and sweet and she does a bang-up job of it in Handcuffs and Megabytes. The seventh Rawlings Men story is a delightfully fun read with two heroes that are sure to make readers smile. Carl is new to the D/s world, but he’s an eager student. It was fun watching him explore different kinks with Mike, whose gentle but firm nature perfectly complemented Carl’s bouncy but uncertain attitude. Handcuffs and Megabytes can be read as a standalone story and is a charming, light romance that will leave readers well-satisfied.