WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Packing Leather - Kim Dare My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/packing-leather-by-kim-dare

After months of lusting after his co-worker Jamie, Darren finally has a chance to turn fantasy into reality. He’s won a trip for two to an exclusive resort in Pendragon Bay, one that isn’t for the faint of heart. To Darren’s delight, Jamie agrees to accompany him, both of them knowing that this won’t merely be a “friendly” trip. But Jamie has a surprise in store for Darren. Forget board shorts – for their weekend Jamie’s packing leather.

Forget sun and sea – Packing Leather is all about delicious submission. This first foray into the hedonistic resort world of Pendragon Bay is a combination of sweetness and eroticism. In other words, Packing Leather is classic Kim Dare. Jamie and Darren are both likeable guys who just need that extra push – and some quality alone time – to jump from friends to lovers. Ms. Dare does a good job of setting the tone of their relationship from the start, so the swift jump to the bedroom isn’t at all jarring. All in all, Packing Leather is a wonderful beginning to Ms. Dare’s Sun, Sea and Submission series and I look forward to seeing more of what goes on in Ms. Dare’s Pendragon Bay hotel.