WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Xavier's Way - Diana DeRicci My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/xaviers-way-by-diana-dericci

Xavier De Los Santos didn’t discover until too late that his ex-fiancée was embezzling funds from his company and messing with his vendors. Now on the brink of financial ruin, Xavier needs the help of Belton & Belton, a law and accounting firm.

Jordan Belton heads up the accounting half of Belton & Belton and he’s eager to help Xavier out by finding the proof the other man needs to bring charges against his ex-fiancée. It’s an added bonus that Xavier happens to be the sexiest man Jordan’s ever seen. But the more time Jordan spends with Xavier, the harder he falls for the man. The only problem is, Xavier is most definitely straight.

Or is he?

Xavier’s Way is a sexy, enjoyable read by Diana DeRicci, who has fast joined the ranks of my favorite male/male romance authors. Jordan is too sweet for words and melted my heart from the first with his hopeless, head-over-heels attraction for Xavier. You can’t help but feel for Jordan when he believes there’s no chance for his feelings to be returned. Xavier is a man who believes himself to be straight but is coming to the realization that his sexuality may not be as cut and dry as he thinks it is. He experimented as a teenager, but what he feels for Jordan is totally new. It was entertaining watching him struggle with his feelings. Though he makes mistakes, I felt that they were realistic for a man coming to terms with his sexuality. The slow burn of passion that moves toward its boiling point in Xavier’s Way was sexy as hell to read. All in all I enjoyed Xavier’s Way and remember finishing the book with a smile on my face, happy for how the journey between Jordan and Xavier turned out.