WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Tie Me, Tease Me - Reese Gabriel My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/tiemeteaseme.rg.html

Zoey Carmichael has just been caught red-handed. Or pink-handed, if you’re going by the color of the fur-covered handcuffs she’s holding. Though Zoey assures the sinfully handsome stranger who spots her eyeing the handcuffs she’s just looking for gag gifts for her sister’s bachelorette party, both of them know there’s more to it than that. Deep down Zoey yearns for a lover who will tie and tease her to the ultimate pleasure. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, Zoey will never have to admit that to the sexy stranger, as she’ll never see him again after that embarrassing encounter…or so she thinks.

In town for his brother’s wedding, Trace Raines doesn’t expect the shy, sensual woman he encountered in an adult store to be the sister of the bride! But Trace isn’t going to let the opportunity fate has handed him pass by. With her secret desires and his own talent for shibari working in his favor, Trace is prepared to bind Zoey to him with emotions that are far more powerful than the ropes he’ll tie her with.

The classic “meet cute” gets turned on its head in the deliciously erotic Tie Me, Tease Me. With two likeable protagonists, it was easy for me to be swept away by this tale of love, lust, and the adventure of sexual discovery. While Trace might be a master with shibari ropes, Zoey’s inexperience with bondage opens the doorway for readers to take her journey with her. Having never read Reese Gabriel’s work before, I was excited to read Tie Me, Tease Me. I was not disappointed. It was a pleasurable read that tempts and teases, just like the title suggests.