WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Her Five Favorite Words  - Gina Gordon My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/her-five-favorite-words-by-gina-gordon

Becca starts every morning with a hot latte and an even hotter daydream about the mysterious Mr. Sexy. They’ve never been introduced, but Mr. Sexy is the star of Becca’s fantasies. When the two find themselves trapped in an elevator, Becca’s claustrophobia hits and Mr. Sexy needs to find a way to distract her – fast. And Mr. Sexy’s idea of distraction is about to rock Becca’s world…

Hasn’t everyone fantasized at least once about an irresistibly attractive stranger? Gina Gordon spins out one hell of a hot daydream in Her Five Favorite Words. It’s a deliciously naughty tale that is sure to leave you breathless as Becca and Jordan – aka Mr. Sexy – take things from zero to sixty (okay, maybe start at sixty and hit one-twenty) in no time flat. Her Five Favorite Words is sizzle with a splash of fun that left me hoping Ms. Gordon returns to Becca and Jordan one day to show readers what erotic adventures await them.