WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Entropy - Viola Grace My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/entropy-by-viola-grace

Being assigned to conduct a geothermal examination of the ice planet Yana isn’t the most exciting job, but Alia Morgan manages just fine. Her less-than-thrilling existence gets turned on its head, however, when Symon, her best friend Ember’s brother, shows up at her door with an invitation to be in his sister’s wedding. What Symon keeps from Alia until they’re on the road to the wedding is that for Ember and her fiancé to have a covenant marriage, a virgin in the wedding needs to be deflowered on Ember’s wedding night. The only problem? Ember’s already pregnant and Alia is the only virgin she knows. Part of Alia wants to run for the hills, but she’d never leave Ember in a lurch. Besides, if Symon is the one doing the deflowering, things could get really interesting…

Viola Grace sweeps readers away to a world of excitement, ritual, and romance in Entropy. I’d heard nothing but good things about Ms. Grace’s writing, so I had to give one of her stories a try. The buzz was all true – Ms. Grace’s writing is sleek, fun, and sensual, her world imaginative and unique, and her characters utterly delightful. Alia and Symon are such a likeable, well-matched pair that it’d have been impossible for me not to root for them getting their happily ever after together.

Entropy was a fast-paced, entertaining read from beginning to end. I loved this entrée into the Terran Times world and will definitely be going back for more!