WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Lunch is Served - Jude Mason My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/lunch-is-served-by-jude-mason

Philip needs a job and The Gate Room, a gay BDSM club, seems to be the answer. Philip is intrigued by the activities The Gate Room’s members indulge in, and thanks to his risqué work clothes, he can’t hide his interest from anyone, including himself. Philip knows he yearns to be dominated, but he’s never fully admitted it. But with his lust-inducing job and his sexy-as-sin boss, Mark, fueling his fantasies, it won’t be long before Philip gives in to his desires.

Prepare to be swept away into the scintillating world of The Gate Room in the deeply erotic Lunch is Served. Jude Mason turns the heat on high with two red-hot heroes who strike sparks off one another the instant they meet. I loved the sexual tension of Lunch is Served and because I liked both Philip and Mark, I was eager to see all that tension burst. Lunch is Served is a fast, sexy thrill-ride that is wicked good fun.