WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Boy Toys - Brynn Paulin My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Mar10/boytoys.bp.html

Scientist Dana isn’t too thrilled when she’s assigned to accompany co-workers Christopher and Jason to a meeting in London. She’s working on a totally different project and sees no reason the two men need a babysitter. Furthermore, spending a weekend with Jason and Christopher, both ten years younger than she and devastatingly sensual, will be nothing but torture. The two of them fill her dreams, but having an ex-husband who she’d caught cheating with a twenty-something woman doesn’t inspire Dana to be confident in her appeal.

What Dana doesn’t know is that Jason and Christopher both want her just as badly as she does them. Added to that, her research compliments their own. But even if Jason and Christopher manage to seduce Dana, they’ll have to convince her that their feelings for her go deeper than desire. They want to be more than Dana’s boy toys. Jason and Christopher want forever.

What woman wouldn’t love the devotion and sensual attention of two handsome young men? Brynn Paulin takes this delicious fantasy and spins it into a story that’s both sexy and sweet. Boy Toys is filled with eroticism and tenderness – a delightful combination. Dana is a likeable heroine whose past has weakened her self confidence and made her ignorant of her allure. Jason and Christopher have one heck of an obstacle to overcome in that regard, but they were more than up to the task.

It’s impossible to resist Jason and Christopher, but my only issue is that both were so similar that when I listened to Boy Toys as an audio book, it was difficult for me at times to remember who was who and which one of them was doing what. Even with that minor issue, I thoroughly enjoyed Boy Toys and the story made me want to read or listen to more of Ms. Paulin’s work.