WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Velvet Valentines - Violet Summers My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/velvetvalentines.vs.html

Elise thought she and Derek had the perfect relationship…until she found an invitation addressed to “Master Derek” inviting him to Club Velvet Ice’s Wicked Winter Night on Valentine’s Day. When Elise confronts Derek, he confesses that he used to be a Dom, but gave up the D/s lifestyle for her. Elise is upset; not because Derek is a Dom, but that he kept it a secret from her because he thought her too “delicate” to enjoy being his sub. Now it’s up to Elise to decide what she wants and to do so she’s going to enter the world of Velvet Ice, putting her trust in Derek, and his in her, to the test. Will this Valentine’s Day be their last one together?

Enter the deliciously wicked world of Club Velvet Ice with the sensual Velvet Valentines. Violet Summers takes two protagonists who know they love each other and puts that love to the test as secrets are laid bare. The beautiful part about Velvet Valentines is that Derek and Elise don’t question their love for one another, and the journey they take makes their relationship all the stronger.

Velvet Valentines is a sinful treat that is too good to be enjoyed just once. While it is a stand-alone story, fans of Violet Summers will be familiar with Velvet Ice and see a few of their favorite characters play supporting roles in this tale. Readers new to the world of Velvet Ice are sure to be intrigued and for a good reason – Violet Summers knows just how to entice.