WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Love Me Knots - Dee Tenorio My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Feb10/lovemeknots.dt.html

When Krista James walks into her fiancé’s office to see his assistant in a less-than-innocent position, she leaves her engagement ring and walks out. She and David Ellison may have a contract, but their somewhat unromantic approach to marriage isn’t enough for her, especially not now.

David has everything going for him…until he shows up late to his lunch date with Krista and discovers her gone and his assistant looking very guilty. David wastes no time going after Krista to explain, but she’s traded their honeymoon tickets for a one-woman trip to Tahiti. Krista may buy his explanation of what she saw, but to win his fiancée back he’ll have to show her that what they have is more than just a simple contract. That she ties him up in knots as much as he does her. But Krista’s not going to make it easy on him and both have a lot to learn if they want to make it down the aisle.

Love isn’t always orderly, but the chaos sure is fun in Love Me Knots. What I loved about this story was that both David and Krista had growing to do in their relationship. Each is partly at fault for the lack of communication between them, and I eagerly read along as they worked through the obstacles on their journey to happily ever after. David and Krista are likeable people and they complement one another in more ways than one. Their romance is filled with steamy encounters and tender moments, making Love Me Knots an enchanting read.