WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Brazen Behaviour - Saskia Walker My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/Mar10/brazenbehaviour.sw.html

Eleanor Argyle is not your average Victorian lady. Having been raised by a father who was constantly travelling, Eleanor is used to moving about as she pleases. Eleanor sees no need for a chaperone just so she can travel to Scotland to visit her aunt and uncle, even if the chaperone in question is the tempting Gregory Munroe.

Gregory is every bit as determined to escort Eleanor to her aunt and uncle as she is to come and go as she pleases. Their clashing viewpoints turn into an erotic game of one-upmanship. The question is: who will come out on top?

Brazen Behaviour sparkles with its lively heroine and steadfast hero. Saskia Walker delivers an enjoyable Victorian romp with two perfectly suited characters matching wits and falling in love. I adored Eleanor’s spirit; she would do what was needed to prove her point, but not at the expense of someone else. I equally adored the fact that Gregory acknowledged her independence but also made Eleanor see reason when she missed the point every once in a while. Both in bed and out, the two were a dynamic pair, making Brazen Behaviour a delightful story to either read or listen to.