WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Simply Voracious - Kate Pearce The blurb for Simply Voracious does the book a great disservice by implying that there’s no romantic or sexual relationship between Lucky and Paul. It’s no spoiler to reveal that Paul and Constantine’s relationship develops (and breaks off) before Paul’s marriage to Lucky. Nor is it a spoiler to say that Lucky and Paul’s romantic and sexual relationship develops in all respects before they sort out what they really desire (namely, a three person relationship).

Simply Voracious is a true M/M/F book, where all three protagonists – Lucky, Paul, and Con – are romantically and sexually involved. Kate Pearce always delivers an engaging, erotic romance with complex characters and Simply Voracious is no exception.